Sunday, August 26, 2012

ALEXANDER THE GREAT EXHIBIT COMING TO SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA, OPENING NOV.24 AND RUNNING UNTIL APRIL 29, 2013

Alexander The Great: 2000 years of Treasures celebrates the man, his journey and legacy of one of history’s most enigmatic and important figures through objects and works of art.

More than 4,000 objects from the life of Alexander The Great, from the State Hermitage in Russia, will be at display from Nov. 24 until April 29, 2013 in what is one of the biggest exhibitions ever staged in Australia. The exhibition will feature objects, spanning more than 2000 years, many coming to Australia for the first time.

Alexander The Great created one of the largest empires of the ancient world by the time he was only 32 years old just before he died. His accomplishments and influence on culture, religion and military strategy changed the world. Alexander The Great: 2000 years of Treasures celebrates the man, his journey and legacy of one of history’s most enigmatic and important figures through objects and works of art.

A preview can be seen and tickets are available at:

alexandersydney.com.au

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmGrwa1bydw&feature=youtu.be

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hеy! Ѕomeone in my Μуspaсe group shаred this ѕіtе with us so
I camе tο givе it a look. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm booκmarking and ωill be twеeting thiѕ tо my folloωerѕ!
Fаntаstic blοg anԁ wonԁerful stуle and design.
Also see my web site > Bedside table

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I enjoy, cause I found just what I was taking a look for.
You've ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye
My web page :: easyfeet

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home